Wednesday 26 October 2011

MY FAVORITE THINGS.......

I love reading blogs.   It has really become one of my favorite things and one of my favorite blogs is Vanilla Blond Read here written by the vivacious Bailey Schneider who is a presenter on a local radio station – 94.7 Highveld.

On 01 October 2011 Vanilla Blond turned one and to celebrate Bailey had a competition and the winner would win a “Bailey” hamper filled with several of her favorite things.

Guess what………………….I won the hamper.  I could not be more excited as it is the first competition I have ever won!!!!

Yesterday my “Bailey hamper” arrived.  I can’t begin to explain how special and spoilt I felt.  Not only was each item wonderful and beautiful but the love and care that went into choosing each piece  and then there was the handwritten note.  It has been so long since I have received a handwritten note that for a moment I was left speechless (yes, I know hard to believe). 

My “Bailey hamper” has reminded me how much weight the little things carry.  How wonderful it is to feel special, to know someone took the time to do something unique for you.


It is a lesson I will try and not ever forget………who have you made feel special recently?


Even the box it came in was stunning!!
Packed to the brim with goodies!!


The HANDWRITTEN note

Feels like Christmas has come early!

Vanilla tea, Honey Vanilla body butter, Honey Vanilla Sent reeds,
 Suntan hamper, Tea pot and cup set, Vanilla hand cream,
Nail polish, Vanilla fudge, eye shadow, eye liner, lip gloss and
a Journal

I am very blessed!!!

Now to pay it forward...................Christmas is around the corner!

No comments: