Wednesday 12 October 2011

WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SUMMER HOLIDAY.....

Well I am anyway.......


Tomorrow I board a plane for Cape Town.  I am going down to surprise a friend for her 40th birthday and I am sure it is going to be a BIG surprise.  She is under the impression that her husband has forgotten.......meanwhile the poor man has been running himself ragged to arrange a massive masked ball to celebrate her entrance into the naughty forties.


I will be spending the weekend with some of my favorite people like my cousin Sohette and my friend Hazel's kids Ryan and Nicole.  I am especially looking forward to seeing Ry and Nic because I have not seen them since their mom's funeral and it would be really great to create a new memory with them.  I love those two and I am so blessed to have them in my life and call them friends.


I am also going to be taking the birthday girl and her hubby out to the Table Bay Hotel on Saturday night for a lardy da evening.  It is not often that the parents of 6 children get to go somewhere fancy.  On Sunday I am taking the family out so that I can spend some time with the kids too.


I fly back late on Sunday evening and then on Monday I am flying to Durban with a colleague (and friend).  We are going on a sun, sea, sand, surf and cocktail summer holiday for a week.  Here's hoping that the weather gets the SUMMER holiday message.


I am going to try and do a few blogs along the way but if I don't.......well the beach and the waves are a calling.....

No comments: