Wednesday 21 December 2011

TOP 10...........

Top 10 TV shows for 2011.....


Nikita - an obvious choice considering my celeb crush on Shane West (YUMMY)


Franklin and Bash - these two just make me laugh because I don't think they have a moral compass between them.....


True Blood - once again considering how much of a vamp girl I am this was an easy choice...plus have you seen the six pack on Eric...hubba hubba!!!


Fringe - I may be developing a celeb crush on Joshua Jackson or make that rediscovering my celeb crush on him as I was always more of a Pacey girl than Dawson...


United States of Tara - I only recently started watching and I LOVE the madness...


Modern Family - this show is pee in your pants funny....


Game of Thrones - it took a while for me to get into the story but once there I was hooked...


CSI - I love Miami, New York and Las Vegas.....


Body of Proof - this is a reasonable new show on our screens but I already like the storyline....


Now saving the best for last......this is my absolute favourite show at the moment....The Big Bang Theory....


No comments: