Wednesday 18 January 2012

I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT......

So I am not yet at a 100% but had to come into the office today for a meeting.  


I thought I would share Charis' (the sweetest puppy dog's) sleeping positions with you.  She is extraordinary when it comes to finding comfortable (her version) sleeping positions.

Can't believe she was so small....she is lying
with my mom
I know not the best angle....but see what I mean??
So cute with her head on the pillow...
Sleeping in her own bed with her teddy!
She looks like a turtle that's lost its shell....
One minute she was playing and the next........out for the count
Check out that sweet little pink tongue 
SERIOUSLY.....
Ag to cute.....
A snooze with teddy
WHAT!!!!!
Sleeping on the duvet she has bunched up
So funny....
Sleeping like a person!!!
I love those paws...
These were taken with my BB so please excuse the quality....but isn't she sweet.....

No comments: