Wednesday 8 February 2012

BUILDING MY DREAM HOME....ONE BRICK AT A TIME

Ok after yesterdays loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong and emotional post I thought I would focus on some  fantasy today....


Let's talk blog dinning rooms.....

I love the simplicity and the chandelier is to die for.....
Love the wall and the chandelier...
Dramatic which I LOVE!!
I like the whole look and feel of this room...
Simple blend....
I am not a great fan of green paint but it works in this room.... don't know if I would be able to "dress" it
up for a dinner tho....works well for breakfast and lunch
Another dramatic room and check out the chandelier....
As an add on to the kitchen............
Not sure about this one but.......there is something that just works about...
Let me know what you think....

2 comments:

Hayley said...

So stunning...all of them *sigh* one day :-)

Lisa said...

Yip one day.....