Tuesday 21 February 2012

CHOOSEDAY.....

Two weeks ago we had the most amazing thunderstorms…..I love all that angry crashing and banging in the sky.  I waited out the storm at the office and once it had passed I left for home.  As I was approaching the gates to the office park where I work I saw this…….




It took my breath away.  It has been a really long time since I have seen a rainbow where you can see so many colours and that you can see where it almost in full. 

The photos were taken with my Blackberry and it was kinda still raining so please forgive the quality.  I had taken them for myself but after reading this quote I chose to share them because we all could use the possibility of hope in our lives.

God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us - in the dreariest and most dreaded moments - can see a possibility of hope. ~Maya Angelou

So on this CHOOSEday, CHOOSE to live with hope, CHOOSE to remember that God will not bring you to the dreary and dark moments in your life if He is don’t going to bring you through them.

Check out the colours...


I'm not the only one who stopped to take photos...
What a beautiful love letter from our Heavenly Father...



I really wish I had a proper camera and not just my BB


No comments: