Wednesday 7 March 2012

INVISIBLE CHILDREN....

I received an email from a friend this morning containing the video clip below. I was very touched by it and felt that I wanted to share it with all of you.  So I started writing this blog at 07:20 this morning (South Africa time) and it is now 16:17!!!


I kept on wanting to embroider on subject to add more words to go with the video but in the end I deleted what I had written and decided to stick to the words at the bottom of the email I received with the video......


"Please keep the contents of your emails to the Truth, let the video speak for itself, do not embellish with more information than is necessary. Keep it simple – the video is powerful enough........


This is powerful stuff..


The video is about 30 minutes long but well worth it....... so go make a cuppa or pour a glass depending on your time zone and keep a box of tissues handy!!!!!







Will you let your voice make a difference.....I know I'm going to!!!!

No comments: