Monday 21 May 2012

MONDAY MELLOW MADNESS....

Hi, my name is Lisa and I am an addict.  My addiction is.......



When I threw away 6 2l empty bottles of coke this morning (I am the only one who drinks it in our home) I realised I have a problem.  So as of 10 hours ago I am coke free.  This is going to be a battle as I really love the stuff although if you had to ask me why I could not tell you!!!  I realise that I am busy poisoning my body so I have to put a stop to it!!!  Wish me luck and pray for me.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Mine ended up not being as busy as I had hoped because my fur baby got sick.

Here's some of what I got up to......


I finally had the opportunity to finish reading The Hunger Games Trilogy
I started reading a collection of Jane Austen novels......

Since the weather has finally declared winter (for now anyway) I have decided
that I am going to spend the winter months hibernating with a collection of
the classics which I have never read....starting with Jane Austen
On Saturday afternoon I noticed that my fur baby was a little "off" and then when I did
her weekly grooming on Saturday evening I notice a whole lotta yuck in her ears and
well the smell was pretty yucky too!!!
I ended up taking Charis to the vet on Sunday morning and Miss Jessie would not stay
home alone so she came along too...

Jessie waiting for the vet to come back and Charis praying she wont!!!


Jessie thought it was awesome adventure...
Charis has an infection in both ears and we are treating her with some antibiotics. After the vet I bravely took them to the park and I was so surprised at how well behaved they were...we may just have to go back!!






The two sussies sleeping in Charis bed.....its not a peaceful night but it is so cute!!!

A last thought....



1 comment:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

oh ear infections. we have had some {twelve} of those too. Charis and Jessie are too cute!!