Wednesday 15 August 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY......HONI-BUN




I can’t believe that it has been a year that I have been writing this blog.  I had no idea how it would change my life and how much it would come to mean to me.

I have learnt so much in the year that I have been part of the blogosphere, I met the most amazing women and have found a safe place to share my life.

So thank you….thank you for taking time out of your busy day to pop in and read what I have to say, thank you for your sweet comments, thank you for sharing in the ups and the downs of my life and most of all for letting me share in yours. Long may it continue.

As I and the blog have grown over the past year and with spring just around the corner, I am thinking of making some changes. The changes may include a new name for my blog but will largely be aesthetic changes.  I may put some of the features “out to pasture” and create some new ones but those are just ideas I am playing with. 

To Honi-Bun a very happy first birthday!!!

1 comment:

Laura Darling said...

Congrats one one year -- that's awesome!