Monday 27 August 2012

MONDAY MELLOW MADNESS...

I hope you all had a stunning weekend.

Here is a glimpse at mine....

On Saturday it was a beautiful day outside but alas...woe is me I had to work.  At least \
MacDonald s helped make the load easier to bear!!
There was a fun day walk and with the masses walking/running both the  5 and 10Km
races I got stuck in our office park because so many roads were closed!!


On Saturday night I begged persuaded my brother to go with me to the drive in.  

It was such a wonderful almost summer evening and the place was packed...

The vintage cars can be rented but they are currently being restored

Ummmmm Ice Age 4

Ummmmm The Dark Knight Rises...
Sunday was a bit of a rough day as my Asthma was giving me grief  but it was a nice
enough day for me to bath the fur babies.....

I seemed to have passed my addiction on to Charis.... fortunately she just likes the bottle
and not the contents!!!


1 comment:

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

the drive in movie looks like so much fun! i'm bummed because we used to have 2 in phoenix but the one by me shut down so the only one is clear across town :(
p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com