Wednesday 12 September 2012

TAG: IF WERE...

I saw this tag here and here and thought it was kinda interesting and so I decided to play along.

I am not sure what this says about who and what I am but here goes:





If I were a gemstone, I'd be Aquamarine
If I were a scentI'd be Japanese cherry blossoms
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of sexy black heels
If I were the weather, I'd be a thunderstorm
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a smile

If I were a car, I'd be a Aston Martin
If I were a time of day, I'd be dawn
If I were a month, I'd be October
If I were a place, I'd be Ireland
If I were a liquid, I'd be the ocean
If I were a taste, I'd be cardamom


If I were a sea animal, I'd be a seahorse
If I were a food, I'd be fried chicken
If I were a colour, I'd be red
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be saxophone
If I were a flower, I'd be a orchid
If I were a song, I'd be Loreen Mckennit’s Dante’s Prayers

If I were a planet, I'd be Venus
If I were an object, I'd be a book
If I were a fruit, I'd be a strawberry 
If I were a sound, I'd be a baby giggling 
If I were a day of the week, I'd be a Sunday morning

Let me know if you join in the fun!!!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

You sound like such an intersting person! This tag is a great way to get to know someone xx

The Management said...

you are gorgeous! sooo gorgeous!