Sunday 25 November 2012

THANKFUL SUNDAY...



Day Twenty five: I am thankful for my happy place. If you pop in regularly you will know that my happy place is the movies.  There is something magical about the darkness, the smell of popcorn and the story unfolding on the screen which just transports me to “my happy place”.  I love going to the movies and even if the story is not very good and the acting poor I still enjoy the experience.

Last Sunday I went to watch the final installment of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II.  At first I was not really keen on going because the reviews were mixed and I was not sure if they could do the story justice.  Also social media had been particularly quiet about the movie.  I did not have a single tweet in my TL about it and on Facebook my friends were also very reserved in their opinions. 

Boy, am I glad I went.  I really enjoy this final meeting with the sparkling vampires.  Bella finally comes into her own and comes alive, Edward has a couple of good one liners and the fight scene is done to perfection.  The makeup and special effects are really good and although the avenue pursued by the story tellers differs from that of the original book the end result is the same. 

I leave you with some of my favorite stills from the movie…





Check out that walk in closet...I just about died


Loved the eyes...



This was so funny...


No comments: