Monday 2 September 2013

MY INSTA LIFE...

Getting my feet ready for summer with a pedi/My friends newborn Ava-Leigh/Washing the grey out of my hair/Oxygen mask from when I was sick

Having a "me" day with dvd's, junk food and candy/My sweet Charis taking up most of the bed/What a difference 18 months can make/Photoshoot for a blog challenge

When I was sick my brother made me breakfast for supper/Having a holloumi cheese starter/Margarita's with friends/A simple lunch of steak, egg and chips

Charis being a sweetie/Jessie trying to catch some sun/Jessie and Charis take over my bed/Charis is almost two and still has the strangest sleeping positions

Decor at a theater production/ I was trying to create a messy top knot...mess but not a success/Spring blossoms/A sweet little guy gave me a sprig of lavender to celebrate the start of spring yesterday

Follow me on instagram at: Lisasmeantime

No comments: