Wednesday 18 September 2013

TURNING TWO...I DON'T HAVE KIDS SO INDULGE ME!!

I can't believe my sweet Charis is two today!! 

Floppsy, I am so grateful that you came into our lives when you did.  Your unconditional love is overwhelming.  I love the way you "inspect" every grocery bag I bring into the yard before its allowed into the house.  I love how you sit on "your" mat at the kitchen door watching us cook.  I love the way you nibble my ears when we play.  I love how your sweet spirit comes out by letting your sister eat before you, how you never snap at her even when she "steals" your food or snack.  I love that you love to cuddle and will seek one of us out for a hug and some tummy tickles.  I love how you wake me up in the middle of the night and beg to get onto the bed with me.  I love how you run up and down the passage when one of us gets home.  I love how you take all your "treasures" to your bed. I love how you make each one of us feel special by the way you interact with each one of us.  I love (although that's the wrong word) that you loved dad so much that you grieve for him. But most of all I love the way you love me...

You my precious Charis are love in action and a true blessing to our family!!










I love this photo of Charis and my dad...



No comments: