Friday 31 January 2014

MY THEME SONG FOR 2014...

On Monday I shared with you my "Word" for 2014. Today I would like to share the "Theme" song I have chosen.

I listen to a lot of music and find inspiration and motivation in many of them but when I was looking for a theme for this year I wanted something that stands out and speaks to me on a different more holistic level.....

I know that this year is going to have many challenges and as today is the last day of the first month of 2014 I can say that I am not wrong.

On New Year's eve I was visiting friends and as we sat chatting Katy Perry's "Roar" came on and for the first time I really listened to the words.  When I got home (well into the new year) I played it again and there was something about it that stuck...

So without further adieu, my theme song for 2014...


Have a wonderful weekend all and be blessed!!! 

No comments: