Tuesday 20 September 2011

WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE.......

I don't profess to know everything...............NOT even close.  But there are a few things that my 37 years on this earth has taught me.


The audit preparation has been driving me nuts because I want everything to be perfect and I don't want a single finding raised against my group.  However, I have to acknowledge that I was at the time the only person in the department, that there were incredibly tight deadlines, that there were extreme circumstance and that at the end of the day I did what I could with what I had.  I did my best!!!!


Shouldn't that be good enough.  Well, for the auditors it may not be because I may have overlooked something or missed something.  I must accept that there may well be a finding or findings (heaven help me) raised.


Does it make me a bad employee....no.  Does it make me a bad person........no.  Does it mean I did not try hard enough or give it 100%....no.  It is what it is.  I just have to breath and let it go.


So here is what I know for sure:  "There comes a time when you have to stop remembering your mistakes and move no.  No regrets in life, just lessons"  

No comments: