Monday 19 September 2011

MONDAY MELLOW MADNESS.........

Mondays are always tough days for me.  Not so much because I don’t want the new week to start or because I don’t feel like work (ok sometimes that’s the reason) but mainly because the weekends seem to get shorter and shorter. 

There is always a never ending list of things to do over a weekend and there never seems to be enough hours in which to get it all done and still enjoy the weekend.  This weekend was particularly bad because I spent most of it at the office preparing for the BIG audit. Now my “to do” list is even longer especially since last weekend I had one function after the other and did not get to the dreaded “to do” list.

Here’s hoping that the week will provide me with opportunities to catch up on the list and get things done.



No comments: