Wednesday 9 November 2011

BREATHING SPACE.......

This week is only half done but it has been a rough one so far.....


It never seems to just rain but pour and when you work in HR the downpour comes with people and emotions and all THEIR stuff which then becomes your stuff!!!  It has been a while since I was so stressed out that I felt ready to explode at the drop of a hat.


This afternoon I was sitting in a meeting with two managers discussing a particular sensitive matter which they had messed up and I now had to jump in and do some major crisis management.  While sitting there with my pen in my hand the following thought went through my mind..."If I was to stab one of them between their eyes, would it damage my pen.  It is a favourite of mine"!!!  Um stop the bus........time for me to get off.


So I am going to take a 5 or 10 minute vacation before I tackle my reports and visit a place where I can breath........


Lots of space just to breeeeeeeeeeeath!!!





No comments: