Monday 30 January 2012

BUILDING MY DREAM HOME....ONE BRICK AT A TIME

So I hope you have all had a great and peaceful weekend.....cause its time to move onto the next phase of building my dream home.


They say that the heart of the home is the kitchen and I think that in South Africa this is particularly true as we tend to gravitate towards the kitchen.  It just seems like the perfect place to catch up, share and validate each other.  AND hey its where we keep the food.


Here is a look at some of my favorite kitchens bearing in mind my multiple personality issues when it comes to my dream home....


Ok so this pic is out of focus but I love the black and steel look.


I love the "chandelier" and the light elegance of this kitchen


I like the "round" shape of this kitchen but there seems to be a little much going on.  I would definitely dial it back a bit!! 
I love the this rustic look....the detail on the cupboards and table is really fitting.
This look seems to be a good combination between the rustic farm house and elegant loft.
Love the checkered floor and once again the lights hanging over the island
Other rustic look....not tooooooo sure about the horse on the counter tho!!!!
I just LOVED this pic and had to use it somewhere.....so ............!!!
Enjoy the rest of your Monday all!!!

No comments: