Friday 20 January 2012

WHAT'S COOK'IN GOOD LOOK'IN....

I saw a photo of this dish on Pintrest and was completely intrigued by it.  So I followed the link here and had such fun making what I call "pasta cordon bleu".


This recipe keeps you on the go so there was not a lot of time for photos while prepping but I had a lot of fun making it.  I would most definitely suggest making it for when you are having friends around as does make quite a number of servings.......


The ingredients......for the South Africans the cream cheese works out to a whole tub and the pasta a whole bag!! I used
one cup mature cheddar and one cup mozzarella cheese and it was very tasty
I seasoned my chicken with black pepper, salt and garlic flakes....the flavor came through in the finished product
The boiling pasta....took about 8 minutes
Watch your heat and take your time....about 6 or 7 minutes on low to medium heat
This was kinda the fun part....mixing it all together
And the finished product......


Happy cooking everyone....


Love and Light

No comments: