Monday 4 June 2012

MONDAY MELLOW MADNESS.......

I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed weekend.

Here is a look at some of what I got up to......


So because I knew the rest of the weekend was going to be pretty busy, I cracked open the pages of 50 Shades
Of  Grey on Friday night. This book has been popping up in social media everywhere and I really want to see what the fuss is all about.  I have several opinions about this novel but will reserve them for a later post.


On Saturday I worked the entire day!!!  I was seriously not impressed but my team has been working
very hard and I knew that one of the biggest ways I could thank them was to do the filing!! I HATE filing
I would rather shovel elephant dung for a living than do filing....but I did 8 hours worth!! PS My screen saver
shows my precious Godchildren....they all have the same mommy and daddy and there is another on the way!!
I had not planned on going shopping but since I had to pick up the tickets for the show on Sunday
I decided to walk around the shops....WOW I was pleasantly surprised when I found a couple of
really nice things and they not only fit but look good too!!  After the last two weeks of
depressing shopping attempts this was a welcome delight!!!!
Lydia and Tuschka.......I love this women so very much

The three of us went to see the Phantom of the Opera's final performance!!!  It was so amazing.  PS We did not colour
co-ordinate but we looked pretty cool!!!

After getting used the DSLR it was kinda weird using the point and shoot again...but the Canon would not fit
into my clutch bag!!!

After doing the ugly cry from the front row....this was the closest I dared get to the elusive Phantom 
You can read more about my thoughts on our local production of Phantom of the Opera here.  But needless to say the cast was emotional and I was a wreck.  Johnathan Roxmouth who portrayed the role of Phantom left it all on the stage during this final performance.  The passion, the commitment, the hours of rehearsals and most of all the raw emotions.  During the final scenes the tears he cried were very real and they left me doing the ugly cry.  In fact just thinking about still leaves me feeling raw!!  It was spectacular.

I have added to video clips just to give you an idea first of the extend of the production put on in SA and



 then a little clip of my latest "crush" Jonathan.  Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Saw your tweet to JRox and couldn't resist following it to your blog. I totally concur with the brilliance of the SA Phantom troupe having seen it here in Manila as well. :) If only one could watch it again and again.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Saw your tweet to JRox and couldn't resist following it to your blog. I totally concur with the brilliance of the SA Phantom troupe having seen it here in Manila as well. :) If only one could watch it again and again.

Starscope Monocular said...

best ceramic heaters
drone buying guide
tips to stop snoring
best face roller massager

Jennifer Rose said...

​That's very helpful piece of information thanks for sharing this with us! Check out the follwing products review to make your life convenience and comfy :)
EcoHeat best portable heater