Tuesday 10 July 2012

CHOOSEDAY.......


Because you never know where life is going take you and you can't change where you've been.

But today, I have the opportunity to choose.
And I choose to be the best that I can be.

I choose to be authentic in everything I do.


My past does not dictate who I am. I choose. (Yeah)

I've been through some painful things and I thought that I would never make it through.

Filled up with shame from the top of my head to the soles of my feet.

I put myself in so many chaotic circumstances, but by the grace of God I've been given so many second chances.

I used to have guilty feelings about why things happen the way they do but life is going to happen….

But today I choose to let it all go. I'm dropping the baggage of the past to make room for my joy to rise up.

And every day, I have the opportunity to choose.



So I watched this clip from an episode of Oprah the other day and just once again realised that you never know when you are going to be handed your wildest dream........



1 comment:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I choose to read your blog daily because you're always so dang inspirational! LOVE it!