Wednesday 18 July 2012

WHAT DOES NELSON MANDELA AND CHARIS HAVE IN COMMON....

Today is Nelson Mandela's 94th birthday and Charis is 10 months old today.......



Today is is Mandela Day and it is all about giving back.....67 minutes of your time given to make a difference.  

The website explains it as follows: The Mandela Day campaign message is simple: Mr Mandela gave 67 years of his life fighting for the rights of humanity. All we are asking is that everyone gives 67 minutes of their time, whether it’s supporting your chosen charity or serving your local community.
Mandela Day is a call to action for individuals – for people everywhere – to take responsibility for changing the world into a better place, one small step at a time, just as Mr Mandela did.
I will be doing my 67 minutes next week at my favorite baby shelter.
Happy birthday Tata.....thank you for inspiring not only a nation but being a guiding light in the world!!

Charis is also ten months old today and I am amazed at how much she has grown and changed since I brought her home.  She is a huge part of our family and has the most incredibly loving nature.  She is also quite a clever lass who has us all pretty much wrapped around her...ummmmm...paw!!!
Here is a look back over the past 10 months and be warned cuteness and photo overload.......
Almost 7 weeks old......the day she became part of the family!!
8 weeks old and as cute as a button!!!

Check me out at 9 weeks....

Her bed was so big for her...

I was on course and madam was trying to help me with my homework...she is
just over 9 weeks old here

My mom would hate that I posted this pic but I want to show how much Charis has
grown....she is 10 weeks old in this pic
I am 3 months old!!!

My Floppsy...I love that ear!!!  4 Months old

Aint I sweet.....5 months old


8 months old

Six months old.....just after she went for her little snip snip 

Sisterly love

Being naughty in the garden at 7 months

At 7 months old that bed is no longer very big!!!



9 months old

This was taken this morning.....




This morning

Taken via BB this morning


Not sure why the photos are not downloading correctly but as I am rushing off to the hospital this will have to do....

No comments: