Monday 8 October 2012

MONDAY MELLOW MADNESS...

I hope you all had a stunning weekend.  We were in the middle of a heatwave (in spring folks....summer may end up being brutal) and although some parts of the country were cold and rainy it was a warm 36 degrees in the sun here in Pretoria.

Here is a glimpse at what I got up to...


I took some time to lie in the sun and read....these are the characters from a new Vampire series I am reading..
Well at least this is what someone thinks they should look like...

The series is by J R Ward and it has 13 books....The Black Dagger Brotherhood is an ongoing series of paranormal romance books by author J. R. Ward. The series focuses on six vampire brothers and warriors who live together and defend their race against Lessers, de-souled humans who threaten their kind. 

Lunch with friends

Chocolate martini......"s"

What happens when I play with my fur baby

Went shopping and found a maxi skirt similar to this one

An unhappy Charis after being bathed.....then her bed was missing because it to
needed a clean 

Clean puppy, clean linen and clean bed

No comments: