Tuesday 26 February 2013

A TEA PARTY...

On Saturday I was invite to my previous boss' surprise birthday tea party.  I was a little hesitant to accept partly because I had not seen any of my previous colleagues in a looooooong time and partly because the tea garden where the party was being held is at the same venue where we had my dad's memorial service.

In the end I put on my big girl panties and my party hat and off I went.  Anje's tea garden is a stunning little place and it was very busy.  Anje herself pays great attention to detail and she makes sure her guests are happy.

Oh and the food was heavenly....


Beautiful attention to detail

Yummy!!!



Another party underway....it was so hot under the umbrellas. 

Waiting for the birthday girl to arrive....

Carmen (a k a the birthday girl) her mom Blossom and her two daughters Jenna and Cassidy

Aunty Molly and I




No comments: