Monday 4 February 2013

TOP TEN...MOVIES

Since I have been sick for almost a week now I have spent a lot of time thinking about all kinds of stuff.

I realises that I started my Top 10 list and never finished so.....here are my top ten movies of 2012...

Breaking Dawn Part two:  This was kinda obvious!




This means War:  It was a sweet movie and I love Reese.


The Dark Knight Rises: I enjoyed this installment of Batman but I must admit that I am all Super hero'ed out!!



Rock of Ages:  I LOVED this movie!!!



The Hunger Games:  Not as good as the book but then....



Morning Glory:  The female lead reminded me so much of myself...



Young Adult:  This was a little disturbing but Charlize gives a stellar performance...befitting for a SA girl...



The best exotic marigold hotel:  I ADORED this movie.  I loved the characters and the journey they embarked on...


Underworld awakening: I do like my Vampires...


ummmmm yes there are only 9......2012 was not the greatest year for movies in my book!!

No comments: