Tuesday 6 August 2013

TACO JOY...

I had been racking my brain for weeks trying to come up with something fun for my team and I to do as a bit of a team building exercise.   The reason was that we were about to go into a crazy busy period and we were not going to be able to touch base as regularly as we normally do and it was going to be a very stressful time for all of us.  

I wanted us to do something fun, different, chilled and together....not always an easy combination. But then my beautiful friend Katie wrote this post on her blog and suddenly I knew....tacos were the answer!!

Taco's is not something that is readily available in South Africa but some of the larger supermarkets do sell kits which has the taco shells, the spice for the mince (ground beef) and the salsa.  I had not had any since my last visit to the States and since it was around the 4th of July it seemed fitting. Its not cheap to purchase the kit as it is imported but it was SO worthwhile...








Festive colours





Whenever we take photos there is always one team member missing....on this occasion it was Michelle one of my
trainers...


















 




2 comments:

Jenna said...

Oooo... you have the American in me drooling! Sometimes I also cave and buy the expensive packets. They're just so delicious. Looks like an awesome team building session, I'm sure the tacos were a hit :)

xxx
Jenna

Katie Cook said...

Yeah! You have no idea how excited I was when I saw this post sweet lady!!! I hope they were delicious! They certainly LOOK YUMMY!!! love you, Katie