Tuesday 18 September 2012

CHOOSEDAY...WITH A DIFFERENCE!



My dear sweet Floppsy,


Today you are a one year old!!  I can’t believe how quickly the time has gone.

Your wagging tail (which doubles as a weapon of mass destruction), floppy ears and your cuddly nature makes my heart soar. I am not really impressed with your newly acquired gardening skills but enjoy discovering what you hid in your treasure chest aka bed each night….except for that one time with the dead bird!!

Your cuddles and snuggles are very welcome and even your nibbles.  I love that you think taking my scrunchie out my hair is a game and that playing “tug-o-war” with Jessie keeps you busy for hours. I adore the fact that when dad is sick you stay by his side when I can’t be there and that you jump out of your skin when Donovan comes home. It is amazing to watch you watching mom in the morning as she gets ready for work waiting for your brekkies.

Thank you for being the sweetest puppy dog, for coming into our lives and making it better, for loving us unconditionally and most of all thank you for all the joy and happiness you have brought to our family.

You may be a year old but you will always be my puppy!!

We CHOOSE every day to enjoy your divine spirit, we CHOOSE everyday to accept your unconditional love and every day we CHOOSE to acknowledge that you did not replace Jenny but that you are a new doggy to love!!








I love you sweet sussie.....happy birthday!!




2 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

Yay! So sweet. Wishing a very happy birthday to one of my favorite 4-legged friends!

Anonymous said...

wonderful post.Never knew this, regards for letting me know.