Monday 19 November 2012

MONDAY MELLOW MADNESS...

I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed weekend.

Here is a glimpse at mine...

There was some MORE spring cleaning and cupboard sorting...so I put on my best "Martha" and got the job done.


Done and done...

We had a special birthday on Saturday..

Our Little Miss Jessie turned 8 years old!!

Such a sweet thing
Jessie is a very special girl cause she shares her birthday with one of my local Celeb Crushes...the handsome and sweet Ryk Neethling. I sent him a birthday message via FaceBook and he took the time to answer which I thought was sweet...

Most would enjoy photos of  Ryk like this and don't get me wrong so do I
but I prefer ...

These....no posing just him having fun in the water..

with some kids.
We also celebrated Charis being part of the family for a year...

From this...

To this...

From this...

To this...
On Sunday Lydia and I did what we have done every November for the past five years....we went to watch vampires sparkle!!




Day nineteen: I am thankful for moments which all add up to a lifetime of precious memories..


No comments: