Tuesday 28 May 2013

A FINAL FAREWELL...



Blogger and I are still at loggerheads because it will not let me upload the posts I have written.

But that may be a God send at the moment.  

On Friday it would have been my dad's 70th birthday, but instead of celebrating with his first surprise party ever...my mom and I will be scattering his ashes at his favorite ocean fishing hole.

Mom and I will be flying down to Stillbaai on Thursday and having a little ceremony with some family on Friday.  Then I am taking my mom to Mosselbay for a week.  The reality of my dad's passing is really only starting to hit her now (five months later) and she is really struggling.  

Unfortunately, due to work commitments my brother will not be able to join us and that is difficult when we need each other so desperately.

I thought some time away with her sisters would help, healthy walks on the beach, sea air to sleep a little better and some laughter and fun.

If blogger and I make peace I will upload some of the posts I have planner, if not I will see you all when I get back. And if you are so inclined please pray for us as we take "dad" on his last journey!!


The love of my life......





No comments: