Wednesday 22 May 2013

REMEMBERING OKLAHOMA...








Not being an American and not being close to the tragedy which is taking place in Oklahoma I was not sure if it would be appropriate for me to write about it.  BUT, then I realised two things:

The first is that in 2001 I had the pleasure of spending a couple of days in Oklahoma and specifically stopped in Moore to fill up the tank with gas.

And secondly my dad always taught me that: “Every man’s death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind”

So today I want to express my sincere condolences to those who have lost their homes, their worldly possessions, their pets and most especially their loved ones.  

May love and light surround you and as you deal with the aftermath of this terrible experience may our Heavenly Father carry you and give you strength.

The world and I are praying for you….

No comments: