Wednesday 17 July 2013

MY INSTA LIFE...

I love this movie and watched it this past weekend again/Last weekend  since there was NOTHING on TV I had
myself a Twilight feast/Condense Milk flavored frozen yoghurt is yummy/My brother braaied yummy steak and chops
for Sunday lunch a few weeks ago

Breakfast with my mom/Hot white chocolate/Charis and Jessie each got a hoof to chew on/My big girl was
afraid of the sparkling vampires so I held her "hand"

Blogging about Egypt/Cocktails with friends/A letter making me executor of my dad's estate/The new book I am
reading on Kindle

President Obama came to visit us in SA/Our beloved Madiba is still in hospital and tomorrow is his 95th birthday/
Mason jar cocktails with my team/Fast and Furious 6 at the movies

Charis enjoying the afternoon sun/The two fur babies draped in blankets/Jessie made a "nest" on my bed
for herself/Charis has been trying to climb onto the recliner for ages and she finally squeezed her huge self
onto the chair

Huge cookie/Breakfast with friends/I loved this movie...it was so funny and it showed families in a real way/My
new favorite treat....pure decadence

No comments: